Monday, March 23, 2009

Yes, I Know He's Completely Fictional

Maybe I should feel guilty, considering my last post was about a ten year anniversary trip with my husband. But I would not be completely honest if I didn't admit that I look forward to a weekly Thursday night date with this guy:




Jim Halpert from The Office.


Yes, I know he's completely fictional.
But here are some of the reasons I love Jim:


*He's funny and his office pranks on Dwight always crack me up
*He's friendly and approachable...an "every guy" if you will
*He's expressive and cute
*He's a little dorky, but somehow still pretty cool
*He's romantic and affectionate
*He's not afraid to take big chances for love...awwww!




I'm gonna categorize this post under "Confessions" along with a couple others I've done (boobies, anyone?!) and remind myself it's just a way to show you a different side of me. We've all had our crushes on characters in our lifetime, right?? Right?? Please tell me I'm right. Haha! So now's your turn to make a little confession of your own...who's your favorite fictional character crush, past or present, and why?

5 comments:

  1. Well, you know how I feel about Frasier and Niles. :) I just love a good-looking, smart man who looks good in a suit. We've all got 'em - don't worry about it. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, he is not on TV, but there is something about that Maroon 5 guy....kinda skrawney (yeah I have no idea how to spell that), but OOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris Allen from this season of American Idol is pretty HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. McDreamy or McSteamy either way. Heck, I'll take em' both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well since the others mentioned guys who aren't exactly fictional...
    I think you know what I'm going to say!
    DAVID COOK!!!!!!!

    Becky, I'm also quite fond of McSteamy!

    ReplyDelete