Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Little Secret

Shhh...don't tell anyone but here I go. Several of my friends have started blogging and have encouraged me to do the same. I've laughed them off and given all sorts of excuses, like, I don't have the time, can't think of a thing to say, nobody would care anyway, blah blah blah. Well, as much as I am not usually one to jump on a bandwagon, I had to admit that I am kinda sorta a little teeny tiny bit interested in this blog idea.

Don't ask me why but I think it has something to do with how pretty it all looks once it's done. Not kidding. That's a perfectly good reason, right? Oh yeah, and it's fun to think I can post anything I want, anytime I want and nobody can say anything about it. Wait, I want you to say something about it--just make sure it's nice...you know...if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all...isn't that how it goes? Just kidding. But if you must be cruel, at least do it softly and tenderly, right Michele? And if you act up I'll just delete your comment and it'll be our little secret. Just like my blog...

1 comment: